Monday, August 2, 2010

VBlog#41:月亮代表我的心 ... Declaration of Love




Two Declaration of Love, which one will u choose to come from your spouse/lover's mouth?

Declaration#1. Honey, WHENEVER I am around, I will take care of you for the rest of my life

Declaration#2. Honey, EVEN IF I am NOT around, I will take care of you for the rest of your life

Think about it ... (ps : The most romantic & responsible answer is Of course is #2 ... )

With a Will & Trust, will help your lover accomplish Declaration#2. Honey, EVEN IF I am NOT around, I will take care of you for the rest of your life

MalaysiaWills is the Only Online Will Writing Company in Malaysia.

If you want to voice your opinion or if you don't care for Evanna's comments please email your feedback to info@malaysiawills.com and visit http://www.malaysiawills.com for all the Evanna Video Blogs.


2 comments: